Sunday, March 25, 2012

Great Cause Style:Fresh Faces of Fashion 2012

I am a true believer that fashion is much more than just something we wear!Fashion changes lives,and on this past Friday evening Fresh Faces of Fashion 2012  literally helped to save many! Presented by Modern Luxury Dallas Magazine,Stanley Korshak ,and Park Place Motorcars, Fresh faces of Fashion is a fashion show in it's sixth year  that features 12 of the city's most fashionable women and benefits the Suicide and Crisis Center of North Texas.The fact that it was held at Stanley Korshak (Simply Fashion Heaven) was enough to induce me  into a fashion coma!I had  a complete ball, and I had the amazing opportunity to see some exclusive pieces from upcoming collections!I'm so excited about sharing some pictures with you ,and I must take this time to mention Yvonne Crum ,a amazing woman and the Founder of Fresh Faces of Fashion who I, and anyone else who has ever come in contact with her would agree is one of the most kindest,gutsy people I have ever met,and the fact that she is the force behind such an amazing benefit just impresses me even more! Special Thank You to Caroline, who I must add does a amazing job with bringing awareness for the great cause of The Suicide & Crisis Center of North Texas!My last mention is Nha Khanh one of  the featured designers, and one of my new favorite designers she is super crazy talented!Don't forget to comment on what you think of some of my many favorite looks! Thank you guys so much for stopping by!I know you will love the pictures,and until next time Stay Fabulous!


WEARING BCBG MAZAZRIA DRESS,THE SAK CLUTCH,AND BEBE PLATFORMS

THE FABULOUS FRESH FACES FOUNDER YVONNE CRUM
 

2 comments:

Jesika said...

WOW, you´ve got such an awesome dress!! :)
THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and for your comment! Following you back ;)

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
about.me/Jesika

Unknown said...

That blue dress looked great on you and it also looks like you had a lot of fun at the show. Great coverage :)

Best!

Tamara B.
lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com