Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fashionista Foodie:J'lala Chicken Parmesan

The one thing I love just as much as fashion is food!!I'm such a foodie it's ridiculous,and I love to cook.I made my BF and myself our favorite chicken Parmesan and it always does the job,and he changed his mind about going to the game which proves it's potency!I love looking up recipes and sharing them so its something I want to incorporate on my blog.I hope you try it and love it!Please comment if you try it and let me know how it comes out !Thank you so much for stopping by!
Note:Ingredients can all be altered to suit preference and diet

What you need


One package of chicken breast or tenderloins(I prefer tenderloins so I don't have to use a meat beater like with large chicken breast,but use whatever you prefer) .
Ragu Parmesan and Romano Tomato sauce or whatever you like 
Garlic Powder,Basil,salt,black pepper,extra virgin olive oil,bread crumbs,mozzarella,2eggs,
chili pepper flakes,and shredded Parmesan cheese(not pictured) and spaghetti
(The usually prefer fresh ingredients but I was in a little of a rush)
Preheat oven to 350 and cook spaghetti noodles

1.Season chicken with only a dash of salt,black pepper and garlic powder and mix
2.In one bowl crack two eggs
3.In another bowl add  two cups of breadcrumbs and two handfuls of Parmesan cheese(I don't really measure,but two cups is enough)

4.Dredge each side of chicken in egg mixture then breadcrumb mixture,and place on plate.Your results should look like below pic or close to it.

At this point on medium heat I take a  jar of my sauce and pour in half  in a sauce pan like below pic, and add two shakes of basil, chili pepper flakes,and a dash of garlic powder to give it a  fresh made taste.Then set aside.
      
 5. On medium heat cover the complete bottom of a large skillet  with olive oil and add chicken.  Cook chicken about 4 minutes on each side (adjust if necessary chicken should be cooked,but not overdone)
It should end up looking like below or similar
6..In empty baking dish  take a spoon and cover the bottom of the  dish with prepared sauce.
7.Add chicken to pan,then cover with sauce using more or less according to preference and diet
8.Sprinkle basil on top and cover with mozzarella,and sprinkle with a little Parmesan like below pic
9.Bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes and Enjoy! Finished result below!

No comments: