Thursday, February 21, 2013

Then and Now......


"Remembering the past gives power to the present."
~ Faye Myenne Ng
.”

In fashion, there is nothing new under the sun. Most trends are modernized and interpreted with a reference from something in the past. I am a huge fan of fashion from the past, and I often look to old fashion trends for inspiration today. I feel in the past style and sexy was exuded so effortlessly and natural. Less was more. I have wanted to do a post on fashion from the past for a while, and I decided a cool way would be to present a  few popular trends of this moment(and in my opinion timeless) with a few of  their  successors. I really hope you enjoy this post, and  I’ll talk to you guys soon!  
God Bless, Much Love, and even more Happiness
Jeanae’



Black and White
The Pencil Skirt

Lace 

photos courtesy of 
www.ashadedviewonfashionfilm.com,www.millionlooks.com,spectacularbitch.com,hellomagazine.com,benniesfifties.blogspot.com,refinery29.com,

4 comments:

Motive to be Pretty said...

Hello Hun, thanks a lot for you comm in my post. I love it. following u back. xoxo!!

Living_in_aShoe said...

great post!

Unknown said...

Love this post! thank you so much for your nice comment dear!

xx Viktoria

viktoriadimitrova.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I just love her, and her fashion. It was a golden time of fashion during her. And now we have got huge collection of standard fashion accessories following . But the previous fashion trend was really appreciating. Still I love the trend. Black leather mini skirt is so trendy. You can try this.