Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Baby Steps.....



If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done"
-Unknown
The above quote is my life mantra now (I’m trying to commit)! Right now I’m all about commitment, and if you can tell by my last post commitment isn’t my strong suit. For as long as I can remember I have always been one for ideas, but I have never seemed to nurture many completely through. I am one of those people that start a task, put all my energy into it, and as soon as the project gets some steam I’m on to the next, and I think a major part of that is fear and I’m so ready to change that! I love blogging and I think that my blog is a great baby step to work on my follow through and commit to something just because it makes me happy! Wish me luck, and thank you to all of you who have stuck around and even sent me messages during my hiatus it has encouraged me more than you’ll know! Talk to you soon (hopefully not too soon) and always pursue your happiness!
 God Bless, Much Love, and even more Happiness
Jeanae’
SN:Sorry that the picture is a little janky this impromtu photo shoot was right after happy hour,and in the words of Jamie Foxx ,blame it on the Jose Cuervo it's the devil! 





                             Wearing:Fur vest(similar here)
                                     Vintage blouse
                            Faux leather pants(similar here)
                                Go Jane Heels(similar here)

1 comment:

Fashion Pad said...

That quote is so appropriate for my life as well! #focused

Nice fur vest hunni! And welcome back :-)