Thursday, June 6, 2013

Time Flies.......

Just being yourself, being who you are, is a successful rebellion.


Today was my little sister's 5th grade graduation,
 and to see her with her friends and to realize just how fast time has flew by is crazy.
I can still remember when she was just a baby.
It just really makes me realize how important it is to cherish the time we spend with those
we love, because time flies.

Thanks for stopping by!
God Bless 
Ebay blouse/unknown jeans(online)/Windsor heels(sold out)


Pip said...

You look so pretty in that colored blouse! The gold shoes are so perfect with your look as well. Have a good night. xx Pip

Easy Outfits by Pip

Rosita Bizerman said...

WOW! I am inlove with this beautiful colorful blouse! Love the look-so springy and chic!!!

Love the quote! So true!!!


Men Trend said...

Love the colors! So great!

winda octavia said...

chic and comfy look from you =)
cool !

visit my fashion blog sometimes ^^

Life's a shoe said...

I love your top! such pretty colors!

Feenkuss said...

Great outfit, like your blouse so much and this wonderful colours :o)

Lovely greetz from germany.

Ina :*

Nathalie said...

Those colours really look great on you!
And I love your heels!

Xo Nathalie

monica said...

love the colour block blouse

Cassandra Too said...

I like the top!

with love, Cassandra xx

fashionfollowsher said...

Great shirt... nice colour blocking!