Monday, May 27, 2013

Red,White,and Broke?....

“I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.”
 - Bob Riley

I had such a great day today with my family and friends,but I must dedicate this post as a  heartfelt thank you to all the fallen men and women,as well as current members of our armed forces.

Our soldiers make so many selfless sacrifices and I am so inspired and grateful for all they do
and I can only pray that one day that I could make as half as much a difference as you have done as well as do everyday.

 Happy Memorial day,and thank you very much for visiting!
God Bless,
TrulyMadlyDeeply tshirt(old/sold out urban outfitters)/Unknown Cargo pants click here similar/
Asos Heels(sold out)


Danica Stark said...

Hello! Your blog is an absolute beauty!
It's so lovely!
WOuld you like to follow each other?
Follow me on GFC
Like Me on Facebook
Let's be twitter buddies
Love my Bloglovin=

Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle said...

You made a very nice dedication. Thanks for that. And your tank is very cool.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Aga Guerrero Olesinska said...

You rock girl

XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX said...

followed you :)

Sophie said...

nice outfit :)
if you get a second, come and visit my new post :)

Polinefashion said...

Omg, love your blog!


Do you want to follow each other?

I have for you great giveaway on my blog. You can win $80 for shopping

Kiki said...

a very cool and easy outfit! like it :)