Friday, March 29, 2013

Beautiful Inside........



Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.
Unknown
The above quote is one of my favorites! True happiness is all that matters! It’s always nice to look beautiful, but to feel beautiful is even more important, and it’s something I try to work toward every day! This weekend for me is all about family and celebrating how blessed we are to come together in good health and as far as perceived, good spirits. I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed Easter weekend, and as always thank you so much for stopping by!

God Bless, Much Love, and even more Happiness
Jeanae’
  

Wearing:Vintage blazer,Abercrombie tie dye jeans(similar),Asos heels(sold out),
Vintage collar necklace,Old scarf (similar)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a huge fan of scarves - the way you warped it's really inspiring and it looks amazing with the whole outfit!!! Great job hun!

http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

Žaneta said...

thank you for your comment on my blog! Great post, love the scarf!!!
xx

Crystal Chizoba said...

LOVE your outfit!!

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far :)
xoxo
Crystal

My Blog, Crystal Chizoba

Dianna said...

your always too cute!

Come check me out!

AdventuresInHerStilettos.com

CM said...

Wow, you look so gorgeous! Nice outfit, dear! (:

http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

Viktoria said...

wow! great look!

please follow me if you like!
thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

barefoot duchess said...

That's a gorgeous look and I love the turban!!