Friday, July 27, 2012

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


“Beauty is deeper than just what you look at in a picture. You could fancy what you like, but as a woman my mother always raised us to believe in ourselves. I’m very grateful for the fact that my mother brought me up that way.”
 -Alek Wek
I feel that I have been working extremely too much lately! If I didn’t really love what I do I would probably quit my own business (LOL)! I am currently working on a DIY project of a dresser that I found in a thrift store for only four dollars,but with the condition it's in I was hoping they would have given me some money to take it off their hands. Today I went and picked up some supplies and tools,  and I am really hoping to transform it into something amazing! I hope you enjoy this post and Thank you very much for your visit!
With Love Always,
Jeanae’


Wearing: Marshalls Top
TopShop Jeans
Unknown Heels
Old accessories

21 comments:

cecylia.com said...

ooh I love your outfit- the shirt is so pretty!!

Unknown said...

I like it, at the same time comfy and chic!

http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

Kiki said...

you look great :)
xox
http://beauty-lifestyle-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

Jazz Banks said...

This is a fab look
xo

Mrs C said...

BEAUTIFUL PRINT TOPS LIKE THIS ONE NEED NOTHING ELSE, A PAIR OF JEANS AND VOILA!


KISSES FROM :
A SMALL BLOG WITH A BIG HEART
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where Fashion and Food collide!
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

The chic and cheap said...

really nice!!


THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG
THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG Facebook Page

dont forget to follow my facebook page.. :=)

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

Lovely top dear!

natzcracker

Vanessa from house in the sand said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog.
I really like yours! :)
Just followed you. :)

x http://houseinthesand.blogspot.de/

- ME - Fashion Blog said...

Very cute shirt dear!!! Love your blog!! It's great! Would you like to follow each other?
xoxo eve
www.themefashion.blogspot.com

Polly said...

Gorgeous shirt! Love the accessories!

Kisses.

www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

Cat said...

Thank you so much for coming on my blog! Loved the outfit, have a nice day! xxx

c<3
http://shalalalas.blogspot.com

Life's a shoe said...

I love your top, it's s cute!

Unknown said...

Your accessories are amazing - and love that colour on your nails! xo

Jesika said...

Like the blouse, its print is so sweet :))

handmade NEON fascinator GIVEAWAY
*MY FASHION E-BOOK FOR FREE*

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
about.me/Jesika + Twitter

Riley Ellise said...

You look lovely!

http://riley-ellie.blogspot.co.uk/

pinamalina said...

I very like your outfit .! :)

Anonymous said...

those shoes look amaziiiing. and those accessories too! :)
nice outfit, well done!

you have such a lovely blog!
What do you think of following each other?

WhiteCloset
Twitter
Facebook

yiqin; said...

that top is <3

Nathalie said...

Love your outfit!
Good luck with the project!

XoXo Nathalie
www.fashionablymade.blogspot.com

Nici said...

Such a nice blouse! :)

agnieszka said...

you look amazing! ;)
great outfit, beautiful shoes;]
greetings.