Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Miami Madness

Sun,Sidewalk,Shopping,and Sand,all words that come to mind when I think of one of my favorite vacation spots of Miami!I love Miami!It's easy to get there and it's always easy breezy fun.I have been so busy with work that my friend and I decided we needed a last minute vacay,and almost simultaneously we both suggested at the same time it had to be Miami,and as always South beach didn't disappoint!I had so much fun,and I'm excited about sharing a little of my Miami trip in pictures!I hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment with your favorite fast destination spot!Thank you so much for stopping by,and as always stay fashionable and Fabulous!

 
Bienvenido A Miami!



We're HereCutest CarInside The roomHotel Room Photo shoot Breakfast!
Dinner Time at Prime112
Ready for the strip Lunch Time Dinner Time  Bar Time Good Bye Miami!

No comments: